Pimientos de padrón
- 400 Padrón peppers small green chillies
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- Peel the garlic and cut it into four wedges. Grab a pan and put on high heat. Pour in the olive oil and let it get hot. getting hot.
- Meanwhile, clean the peppers briefly with water and dry them well afterwards.
- Add the garlic wedges to the now warmed olive oil and sauté briefly. Now immediately add the peppers. Let fry for about 30 seconds, almost frying well, before turning them over. All sides need to be baked equally. You can poke the peppers with a knife for a moment to get the air out.
- The peppers are ready as soon as they develop black spots. I occasionally press the peppers so they “vent”. Scoop them out of the pan without taking the oil with them and place them in a bowl. You can also let them lay out on some kitchen paper first. Now add the coarse sea salt and mix well.
- Grab a nice bowl to serve, like the typical tapas bowls.
- Ultimate guide to vegan restaurants in Barcelona
- Road trip in Costa Brava: How to get everything out?
- Taking the train to Barcelona: are you crazy or something?
- Food hotspots in Málaga
- 9 must do’s for car rental in Spain
- Southern Spain: off the beaten track